Joplin’s Sesquicentennial 2023, a year-long celebration is an opportunity to showcase our rich history and unique culture. Through the Endorsement Program, the Joplin Celebrations Commission offers an official endorsement to have local event organizers, non-profit organizations, and government agencies have their projects, programs, and events align with the mission and vision of Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023, occurring between September 1, 2022, and August 31, 2023. Endorsement includes permission to use the Sesquicentennial 2023 logos according to established guidelines in authorized user’s marketing and promotion effort, and to be included in the official Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 marketing and promotions campaigns.
A Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 endorsement includes:
1. Permission to use the official Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 logo in accordance with the sesquicentennial media guideline in authorized user’s marketing and promotional efforts.
2. Your project, program, or event posted on the Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 event calendar and website.
3. Promotion of your project, program, or event within the Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 marketing and promotion campaigns – to include print, electronics and/or digital marketing platforms.
Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 reserves the right to reject an endorsement or revoke an endorsement for any reason. Please note Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 will not consider endorsing the following:
1. Individuals (e.g. candidates for public office)
2. For-profit ventures
3. Political organizations
4. Exclusionary or discriminatory activities
To be considered for a Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 endorsement, the applicant must show that the proposed project, program, or event meets the criteria outlined below.
Applications may be submitted electronically using the form below.