The Joplin Celebrations Commission offers a license to use the Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 logo to commercial, for-profit entities upon an approved application. Products may include but are not limited to wearable apparel, technology accessories, food, and beverage packaging, etc.
All products must be appropriate and are subject to review.
Applicants must complete the Licensing Permission form. Applicants should describe the way the logo will be used or displayed and provide a description of any proposed service, item, or product, and related packaging, if any. Applications will be evaluated within 30 days of receipt. The Commission reserves the right to refuse an application for any reason. The official Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 logo is the property of the Joplin Celebrations Commission for the Joplin sesquicentennial celebration.
1. A license to use the Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 logo (the Logo) shall be granted by the Joplin Celebrations Commission or its designees or assigns to commercial, for-profit, and not-for-profit entities upon an approved application. The Logo is trademarked by the City of Joplin for the Joplin Celebrations Commission (JCC). Licenses shall automatically expire on August 31, 2023.
2. The right to use the Logo is personal only to the applicant and cannot be reassigned without the approval of the JCC.
3. JCC must pre-approve the Logo’s use on or with any item, service, or product. The JCC may alternatively pre-authorize an entity or individual to use the Logo on or with any forthcoming item, service, or product when the approved applicant provides notice to the JCC 30 days in advance of the issuance of the item, service, or product.
4. Applicants seeking use of the Logo shall provide JCC with a description of the way the Logo will be used or displayed, as well as a description of any proposed service, item, or product, and related packaging, if any. Applicants will provide JCC with an image of the final item or product and related packaging.
5. The applicant is responsible for notifying JCC of any additions or changes to the information provided in the application, such as a change in a production location, product line, etc. Failure to notify JCC may result in revocation of the license.
6. After approval, JCC will provide by email the Logo artwork in a PNG file format.
7. The design or graphics of the Logo cannot be altered, and the Logo must be printed in its entirety. The Logo can be printed in varying sizes. The Logo can be printed in a solid color or in black and white as provided.
8. The Logo may be used in advertising, incorporated into a product’s packaging or label, displayed in point-of-purchase material or signage, on pressure-sensitive labels, promotional materials or brochures, letterhead, and envelopes.
9. Applicant agrees to release, hold harmless, and indemnify the City of Joplin, all agencies of the City, the Joplin Celebrations Commission, its successors and assigns, and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from all claims, demands, damages, losses, charges, and causes of action arising or resulting from the applicant’s participation in the Joplin Sesquicentennial 2023 or the use of the Logo.
10. The City of Joplin, its agencies, the Joplin Celebrations Commission are not liable for, nor do any of the foregoing guarantee, any services, items, or products using the Logo.
11. Permission to use the Logo may be denied or revoked at any time by the JCC.
Celebrate Joplin 2023
Copyright © 2023 Celebrate Joplin 2023 - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy